is on back order
The FULL native iOS Social, Accounts, MessageUI, and Twitter frameworks are now available to you as an AIR Native Extension, including new iOS 6.0 features such as the convenient activity sheets. You can now easily post messages to Facebook, Twitter, and Weibo from your app. Sending emails and SMS is also a breeze.
The iOS Social native extension provides your app functionalities to easily spread your "love" via the popular social media. If you need to request something specific in the Twitter or Facebook API, you can use the low-level API, which comes with 50+ classes and 300+ methods.
Important Note: This ANE supports iOS, and implements the FULL iOS Social, Accounts, MessageUI, and Twitter frameworks.
Requires iOS 6.0 SDK to build, but it can be used with iOS 4.3 and up on devices and iOS Simulator. Some functionalities are only available on iOS 6.0 and later.
- iOS 6 activity sheet makes it super easy to share in social networks, email, SMS, assign to contact, save to camera roll, print, and copy.
- Uses the built-in social network accounts in device.
- Native iOS interface to each social network, email, and SMS.
- Direct queries to the complete Twitter, Facebook Graph, and Weibo API.
- High-level API for easy usage.
- Low-level API with 50+ classes and 300+ methods for advanced functionalities.
- Full ASDoc for all classes and methods.
- Complete sample code to jump-start your next great app/game!
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Added UIPopoverController to be used with iPad.
- Social.share() uses UIPopoverController on iPad.